National Stress Awareness Day is celebrated annually to bring awareness to how much stress every person deals with. It’s normal, we all experience stress at different levels but it’s also important to be aware of how to handle and deal with stress. Stress can be harmful to your overall health and has a direct correlation with heart disease.
Here are our go-to tips to handle stress and take a breather:
- Meditate… Take just 5-20 minutes a day to practice meditating, it is a simple and fast way to reduce stress. Meditating makes you take a step back to pause and rest your mind. It’s even easy for beginners with apps like Headspace.
- Exercise… Stress affects the brain but it also impacts the body. To make your mind and body feel better, exercise is a go-to. Exercise is great for your overall health but it also decreases stress. Try to get in some weekly regular exercise to improve your overall mood and build endorphins.
- Get More Sleep… Stress can affect your sleep schedule but sleep is the key to reduced stress. If you maintain a regular sleep schedule, it restores and calms your body. Try to put some lavender oil on your pillow before you go to bed to get into a relaxed mindset.
- Talk To Others… Talking to someone who has been in a similar situation as you can reduce your stress. It’s not the first thing that comes to mind and you might want to keep it to yourself but it will make you feel a lot better about any stress you are experiencing. Stress is a normal part of life and discussing how you are feeling will alleviate it.
- Manage Your Time and Always be Prepared… Stress can be the source of poor time management and not being prepared. Make a to-do list of priorities for each day so you know what's important to focus on and not stress over. If you are always prepared for trips or on-the-go your mind will overall feel a decrease in stress. Carry your go-to necessities with you in a travel bag so you never forget what you need.
We are excited to introduce the latest addition to our Feminine Care line.
Rael Organic Cotton Feminine Wipes
Our Organic Cotton Feminine Wipes are ultra-soft and the purest cleansing wipes you can find. Each wipe is packed individually so you can take it for on-the-go and be prepared for any situation where you need to feel fresh.
Here are some quick facts about our newest addition:
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton and 100% purified water.
- Each wipe is saturated with purified water that undergoes a meticulous 7-step purification process
- The wipes are then sterilized at a high temperature of 121°C.
Make sure to carry a pack of our feminine wipes everywhere you go and we promise you’ll always feel prepared and squeaky clean.